16 Point Inspection
We are Central Pennsylvania's Premiere Gas Fireplace Inspection, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Service Providers!
We are a full-service gas fireplace inspection, installation, maintenance, and repair services company. We specialize in detailed inspection, quality installation, thorough maintenance, mechanical & cosmetic repairs, and cleaning servicing of gas fireplaces, gas log inserts, gas log sets, and gas space heaters. Our clients range from Homeowners, Property Managers, Realtors, Gas Suppliers and Home Inspectors.
We also repair or replace glass fronts, valves, knobs, seals, thermopiles, thermocouples, pilot assemblies, control boxes, igniters, wall switches, shorts in wiring, blowers and remote controls.
Brands and Manufacturers We Service:
Appalachian, Avalon, Blaze King, Buck Stove, Empire, Energy King, Fireplace Xtraordinaire, Travis, Golden Blount, Heat & Glo, Heatilator, Jotul, Kozy Heat, Lennox, Lexington Forge, Lopi, Majestic, Mendota, Monessen, Napoleon, Quadra-Fire, Harman, Regency, Rinnai, Sherwood, Town & Country, Valor, Vermont Castings, Wittus, Kingsman, Pureflame, Eiklor, Fire Gear, Hargrove, Peterson, Rasmussen, Skytech, Vanguard, Superior, Temco, Portland-Willamette, Prime Heat, Martin, Rasmussen, Rinnai, Comfort-Glow, White Mountain, Prime-Heat, Charm-Glow, CFM/Majestic, Hearthstone, Envirogas, Sure-Heat, DESA, Kozi-World, Pro-Com, Warnock Hersey, Temtex, Regency, Feel, Whitfield, Montigo, Heat-Master, England, Nestor Martin and most other major brands.
Contact us today! We have a gas fireplace solution for you!
16 Point Inspection Checklist
- Remove, Inspect, and Clean Glass
- Remove Inspect, and Clean Logs
- Inspect Firebox / Combustion Chamber for Cracks and or Leaks
- Inspect Burner and Pilot Parts for Excessive Wear or Corrosion
- Remove, Clean Log Grate and Burner Assembly
- Remove and Clean Pilot and Burner Orifices
- Clean Pilot Ignition Assembly
- Test Thermopile Output Voltage
- Clean Fan / Blower Assembly
- Inspect and Test All Safety Switches
- Clean and or Vacuum Control Bay, Valve Assembly, Top of Firebox, and Fan Duct Areas
- Clean and Adjust Air Shutters as Needed
- Replace Glowing Embers and Ash as Needed
- Inspect All Seals / Gaskets and Perform Gas Leak Test on All Gas Connections
- Re-Assemble Unit, Test / Inspect for Proper Flame, Log Placement, and Signs of Improper Soot Formation
- Instruct Home Owner on Use / Operation and Answer Any Questions
Annual Service Agreement
$279.00 Annual Billing Includes: 16 Point Inspection with cleaning, Reduced Labor Rate of $45.00 per hour in the event of a needed service call.
16 Point Inspection with Cleaning
$179.00 Includes Call Fee and Labor.
Repair Services / Labor Rates
$179.00 Includes Call Fee and Labor for Initial 1 Hour of Service. Labor to be billed at $85.00 per hour thereafter.
Parts are NOT included in service labor rates or fee schedules and are in addition to service labor rates listed above.
“John and his assistant were so polite, courteous, and professional when they came to service my 1st level gas fireplace that I had them come back to help install a second one in my basement!”Chris - Newberrytown